Get Fit For Small Business
14-Day FitKato At-Home Challenge
Stay Fit, Reduce Stress, & Belong to a Healthy Online Community, While Supporting Local Small Businesses
(All From the Comfort of Your Own Home)
It's a challenging time for North Mankato small businesses like ours, but we're here to prove that our community is stronger together.
How the 14-Day FitKato At-Home Challenge Works
You make a donation in the amount of your choice. (Starting at just $10)
– 100% of that donation will be used to purchase giftcards from local small businesses.
(Then we’ll give the giftcard to you, when you complete the challenge.)
You get access to our Live Virtual Training Sessions and recordings.
– Our virtual training sessions are different from any online training you’ve ever experienced. We have expert coaches on every session to demonstrate the exercises, explain the workout, AND since the video is 2-way, correct your form. It’s as close as you can get to a group session in our gym and WAY better than trying to do it on your own.
(All training sessions can be done with or without equipment or using typical household items as weights)
– Live sessions are held Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 8:30AM, Plus a Bonus Saturday Session at 9am
– All sessions are recorded, so if you can’t make it live, you can do the workouts any time, any place…
(Well, not any place exactly, but you can always pick a different room in your home 😉
– Your kids/significant other are welcome to join you in the sessions.
- You become part of our FitKato Online Accountability Group.
This is the online gathering place for the FitKato Fam. This is where you can share your successes, ask nutrition questions, share your ‘sweaty selfies’, or post anything that will help us all become happier, healthier, & stronger.
When you attend 6 live virtual training sessions, you choose your favorite local small business and we will give them 100% of your donation by buying a giftcard for you.
It’s a truly a win-win-win:
– You stay active and healthy during these crazy times AND get a giftcard to your favorite local business.
– Your favorite business gets some much needed cash flow during these difficult times.
It Starts Monday April 6th
Why We’re Doing This
My name is Jason Tompkins. I am the owner of Ignition Fitness & Sports.
I grew up in Southern California and went to Minnesota State to play football. I graduated with a degree in Human Performance, Coaching and Sport Medicine.
Greater Mankato is my home.
I started Ignition 6+ years ago to help my community become happier, healthier, & stronger together.
At Ignition, we are more than just 4 walls with some equipment inside them. We are local fitness leaders who really care about our community. During these stressful times, we are looking to deliver you some happiness through fitness as an investment in the future of our community & our business.