Covid-19 Member Guidance
Health and safety are always among our top priorities at Ignition Fitness. We are closely watching updates from trusted healthcare organizations and governmental recommendations about the new Coronavirus (COVID-19) and will continue to keep you informed.
Here are the steps we are taking to prevent the spread of any viruses within our facility:
- Daily cleaning and disinfection of our surfaces and equipment
- Providing disinfecting wipes for members to clean equipment with
- Providing hand sanitizer in the gym area
- Mandatory hand washing before and after each workout
- Clients clean all equipment after each use
For your reference, here is the guidance from the CDC on staying healthy:
- Wash your hands thoroughly and use alcohol-based hand sanitizers
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Stay home when you’re sick and encourage family to do the same
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue, throw the tissue in the trash and immediately wash your hands. No tissue? Cough or sneeze into your elbow, not your hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
How to Boost your Immune System
- Eat a diet high in fruits and vegetables.
- Exercise regularly.
- Limit or eliminate alcohol consumption
- Get adequate sleep.
- Washing your hands frequently
- Try to minimize stress.
If you have any of these symptoms please DO NOT come into workout:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell