Covid-19 Member Guidance
Health and safety are always among our top priorities at Ignition Fitness. We are closely watching updates from trusted healthcare organizations and governmental recommendations about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and will continue to keep you informed.
Here are the steps we are taking to prevent the spread of any viruses within our facility:
- Daily cleaning and disinfection of our surfaces and equipment
- Providing disinfecting wipes for members to clean equipment with
- Providing hand sanitizer in the gym area
- Clients clean all equipment after each use
For your reference, here is the guidance from the CDC on staying healthy:
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Stay home when you’re sick and encourage family to do the same
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue, throw the tissue in the trash and immediately wash your hands. No tissue? Cough or sneeze into your elbow, not your hands.
How to Boost your Immune System
- Eat a diet high in fruits and vegetables.
- Exercise regularly.
- Limit or eliminate alcohol consumption
- Get adequate sleep.
- Washing your hands frequently
- Try to minimize stress.
If you have any of these symptoms please DO NOT come into workout:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell